My research has been presented at the EEA Conference (2014 and 2015), EALE (2013), Verein für Socialpolitik (2012, 2016), IZA Summer School (2015), ESEA Conference on Sports Economics (2015) among others.
- Topics in Machine Learning and Applied Econometrics (University Heidelberg, 2020)
- Topics in Data Analytics and Machine Learning (University Heidelberg, 2019)
- Econometrics (Guest Lecturer at University Heidelberg, 2017)
- Statistics I and II (Teaching Assistant at University Heidelberg, 2013-2015)
- Personnel Economics (Teaching Assistant at University Mannheim, 2011)
Supervision of Theses (Bachelor-, Master- and Diploma-)
I supervised students from University of Freiburg, University of Mainz, University of Mannheim, University of Munich, University of Prag, University of Passau and Zeppelin University