Christmas Practices and Training
Post date: Dec 15, 2016 5:21:07 PM
ALBERNI JUNIOR CLUB WRESTLING
Winter Break Information
Dear Parents and Wrestlers:
We hope you are all looking forward to enjoying some time with your family and friends over the holidays. While we will not be holding regular Junior Club practices over over the break there are some wrestling activities that are taking place and are open to all Alberni Wrestling Club members.
• Tuesday December 20 6 – 8pm at Neill Chris Bodnar leading
Campbell River Open Practices - December 20 & 21
• Thursday December 22 6 –8pm at Neill Chris Bodnar leading
• Saturday December 24 10am – 12pm at Neill – Alberni Alumni and SFU Wrestling Nolan Badovinac leading
• Tuesday December 27 6 –8pm at Neill John McDonald leading
• Thursday December 29 6 –8pm at Neill John McDonald leading
• December 29 & 30 Cougar Wrestling Camp in Cowichan Cougar New Years Camp
Junior Club members are welcome to attend these practices though many of the participants will be in high school. You are encouraged to bring another Junior Club member with you as a training partner.
Enjoy the break!
James Messenger and all the Junior Club Coaches