• NIH R01 Grant (2016)
• Microsomal Drug Oxidation Speaker (2016)
• National Scientist Development Award, American Heart Association (2015)
• Editorial Board, ChemistrySelect 2016
• Lightening Talk Speaker - LIPID MAPS Meeting 2014, 2015 and 2016
• NIEHS Travel Award - Winter Eicosanoid Meeting 2014
• Moog Lecture Series, Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute
• ACS Travel Award
• Outstanding researcher award for postdoctoral research by NSF-NU-NSEC
• FMC Corporation Graduate Fellowship, Princeton
• Dean's List for Honorific Fellowship, Princeton
• Science and Engineering First Year Princeton Graduate Fellowship
• CSIR-JRF Fellowship, India
Dr. Das received her undergraduate degree in chemistry from St. Stephen College, Delhi, followed by masters at Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T.) Kanpur. She received her Ph.D. in Chemistry with Prof. Michael Hecht at Princeton University. She further did her postdoctoral research with Prof. Stephen Sligar at University of Illinois Urbana Champaign (UIUC).
In 2012, Dr. Das started her own research group in the Department of Comparative Biosciences at UIUC. She is an affiliate faculty in the Department of Biochemistry, Department of Bioengineering, Center for Biophysics and Quantitative Biology, Neuroscience Program, Division of Nutritional Sciences and Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology.