We have published several papers focusing on the biochemistry of EPOX enzymes and thromboxane synthase.
• Scientist Development Award, American Heart Association (2015)
• Lightening Talk Speaker - LIPID MAPS Meeting 2015
• Lightening Talk Speaker - LIPID MAPS Meeting 2014
• NIEHS Travel Award - Winter Eicosanoid Meeting 2014
• Moog Lecture Series, Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute
• ACS Travel Award
• Outstanding researched award for postdoctoral research by NSF-NU-NSEC
• FMC Corporation Graduate Fellowship, Princeton
• Dean's List for Honorific Fellowship, Princeton
• Science and Engineering First Year Princeton Graduate Fellowship
• CSIR-JRF Fellowship, India
Aditi received her undergraduate degree in chemistry from St. Stephen College, Delhi, followed by masters at Indian Institute of Technology (I.I.T.) Kanpur. She received her Ph.D in Chemistry with Dr. Michael Hecht at Princeton University. She further did her postdoctoral research with Dr. Stephen Sligar at University of Illinois Urbana Champaign (UIUC). In 2012, Aditi started her own research group in the Department of Comparative Biosciences at UIUC. She is also an affiliate faculty in the Department of Biochemistry, Department of Bioengineering and Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology.