La versione italiana è disponibile QUI
This is a non-exclusive list of the topics I would like to explore in the near future. Topics are listed in no particular order; some may be more complicate than others to develop.
I am also open to discuss further topics outside the list.
- Lying in political talks
- Religiosity and risk attitude
- Mobbing and stress
- Honesty and social status
- Too late to get caught? Medical visits on the latest day of sick leave
- Expectations on future economy trend
- Fact-checking: selection bias?
- Philantrophy in times of crisis
and cultural barriers in Africa
- Self-discipline and wealth accumulation
- Fact-checking: assessment bias?
- Job sick leaves: detecting deception
- Expectations on future house prices: coherent with the reality?
- Time horizon for saving and lessons received when children
- House medical checks of workers in sick leave: the role of the physician
- Subjective perception bias in several domains: a common explanation
- Jet-fuel price and airline companies value
- Self-serving bias in the expectation on future price of your own house