Who are we?
The Southern California Section of AACE International has been meeting in various locations in the greater Los Angeles area since 1960. Because our section includes members from the central California coast to San Bernardino, Riverside, Imperial and San Diego who are unable to attend our regular meetings, this web site is intended to improve communications with all section members and others interested in total cost management.
AACE International is a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association. Since 1956, AACE International has been the leading-edge professional society for cost estimators, cost engineers, schedulers, project managers and project control specialists. With over 7,500 members worldwide, AACE International is the largest organization serving the entire spectrum of cost management professionals. AACE International is industry independent, and has members in 87 countries and 80 local sections. AACE International seeks to provide its members with the resources needed to enhance their performance and promote continued growth and success in their professional careers.
To be the recognized technical authority in cost and schedule management for programs, projects, products, assets, and services.
The members of AACE enable organizations around the world to achieve their investment expectations by managing and controlling projects, programs, and portfolios; we create value by advancing technical knowledge and professional development.
• AACE Virtual Library - access to world class technical resources on cost management
• AACE Source and Cost Engineering Journal Magazines
• Local Section Newsletter
• Monthly networking opportunities with local section
• Regional Job Leads
• Discounts to monthly dinner meetings, Conferences and Regional Meetings
• Certification prep workshops (PSP, EVP, CCP, CEP)
• Ongoing membership support
• Mentoring programs
• Access to Committees (Women in Project Controls, Young Professionals and Diversity Task Force)
• Annual Scholarships for students