Career & Technical Education
Allison Kelley, Coordinator Melissa Prince, Assistant
The Division of Career and Technical Education is excited about the launch of the new website as one of the first collaborative projects to improve efficiencies and alignment of DCTE with the Arkansas Department of Education. The new site enhances the user experience with intuitive navigation of information and resources.
The Division of Career and Technical Education (DCTE) supports the national vision for Career and Technical Education (CTE), Putting Learner Success First: A Shared Vision for the Future of CTE, and in particular, the five key guiding principles of this vision, namely:
- All CTE programs are held to the highest standards of excellence
- All learners are empowered to choose a meaningful education and career
- All learning is personalized and flexible
- All learning is facilitated by knowledgeable experts
- All systems work together to put learner success first
Perkins V coming soon!
The mission of the cooperative is to help the schools provide students with a world-class education by providing them with shared programs, services, professional development and collaboration in a more effective and efficient manner than they could provide independently.