Transcript Requests

Current Students:

Unofficial Transcripts: Students and parents can view unofficial transcripts and graduation status through their Aeries Portal anytime.

Official Transcripts:

 2. Use the Parchment online transcript service. Transcripts requested online are securely sent to your selected colleges, universities, or scholarship funds. You may track your request online and confirm that your transcript has been sent. There is a small fee for this service.

 3. Step-by-step directions to request your transcript through

Former Students

All graduates of SDA  (1991 to the present) can request copies of their transcript online through or obtain an official transcript by coming into the Registrar's office in person.  There is a $5.00 fee per transcript.

Transcripts for graduates before 1991: Please email your request to  Please note in the e-mail your name when graduating, the year of graduation, and the school you graduated from.  Most importantly, please include the address to which you want the transcript sent.

Education Verification

Outside agencies requesting verification of graduation for a former student (1991 to present date) must provide a release of information by fax (760) 943-3555 or email to

For information on attendance/graduates before 1991, contact Cathy Shroyer, Pupil Services, San Dieguito Unified HS District office at