Cajon High School Library
Welcome to the CHS library!
Look what's new!!
The New York Times has partnered with Verizon to offer online content to Title I schools. Click here to access The Times’s Learning Network, which includes original articles, photos, videos, illustrations, graphs and podcasts. You can access this resource using your school credentials on an SBCUSD network.
- The Library is open to students BEFORE school, DURING LUNCH, and AFTER school.
- To access the library during scheduled class time, students must have a VALID PASS from their teacher.
- There is NO EATING in the library. Please eat in the designated lunch areas and join us when you are finished. Closed water bottles are allowed.
- ID cards are preferred but not needed to check out items.
- Library privileges may be revoked for any student causing a disturbance or using equipment for non-educational purposes. PLEASE USE MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
The mission of the library is to provide each student with the means to develop intellectually, academically, and socially through its print and media collections and available technologies. The library seeks to allow accessibility to a variety of diverse materials in a warm and welcoming environment.
To continually achieve this mission, the library will:
- Allow access to its materials before and after school, as well as during both lunch periods.
- Support student success by providing a space for studying, research, and reading.
- Provide instruction to individual students, teachers, and classrooms on proper research strategies in order to support students in becoming effective information consumers.