Give to MAEF
Have you ever thought about...
- The budget deficit the district has as a result of reduced state funding?
- Leaving a family legacy by donating to an education area of your choice?
- Putting an MAEF gift in your will?
- Setting up a family or memorial scholarship?
- Donating appreciated land, property, and investments for multiple tax benefits?
- Making a gift to MAEF in the name of a parent or loved one?
Your cumulative giving to the Monticello Area Education Foundation will qualify you for special recognition in a newsletter and on the donor board.
- Bronze Level: $100
- Silver: $101–$500
- Gold: $501–$1,000
- Platinum: $1,001–$5,000
- Purple & Gold: $5,001–$10,000
Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Ways of Giving
While outright gifts provide valuable support for current programs, planned or deferred gifts provide substantial support for future use. By including the Monticello Area Education Foundation in your estate plan, you can significantly support education while retaining benefits for yourself. The extent of these benefits depends upon the manner and mechanisms by which the gift is made.
The Monticello Area Education Board of Directors can assist donors in finding giving strategies that will fulfill their personal, family, and business goals with their long-term charitable goals. The Directors are dedicated to finding the most efficient, personally satisfying, and financially advantageous method for each donor to make his or her contribution. They are happy to work with you and your financial and legal advisers without cost or obligation.
Please see any of our sub pages to view different types of giving.
Other ways to give:
- Use Amazon Smile while making online purchases.
- Include MAEF in your end of the year giving for Giving Tuesday.
- Participate in our "Making Cents" campaign whenever a letter is mailed to you.
- Write a check to MAEF and mail to
P.O. Box 473
Monticello, IL 61856