National Honor Society at PVPA
Why National Honor Society at PVPA?
The establishment of an NHS chapter comes as a direct result of a group of students expressing the desire to establish a chapter. The NHS supports and encourages the qualities of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. We worked with school leaders this fall to start a chapter here at PVPA with the goal of promoting, encouraging, and honoring academic achievement. Our goal is not to be exclusive but rather to support and empower all our students to be academically successful.
- Nothing yet. Check back soon!
- Friday, March 15: Application packets available in Room 233.
- Monday, March 18: Lunch meeting in room 233 to answer questions.
- Friday, March 29: Application due to Megan Murphy (Chapter Advisor)
- Room 233 or Megan Murphy's Office Mailbox by 2:50 pm.
- *All Application Materials must be printed*
- Wednesday, April 10: Accepted candidate list posted outside Room 233.