Paperless Management Quick Tips
TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Our system gives you access to your transaction files and documents
from any computer or smartphone.
You can now access your back office here:Paperless.PRSmoves.com
(Please save this URL to your Favorites)
Your Login is: Your email address
Your Temporary Password is: changeme
Watch the 3 minute video tutorial on how to create files and upload documents here:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1) Signed Listing Agreements and Mutually Accepted Offers MUST be uploaded into Paperless immediately:
Washington: Upload documents within TWO (2) BUSINESS DAYS of Listing Agreement and Mutual Acceptance date.
Idaho: Upload documents within ONE (1) BUSINESS DAY of Listing Agreement and Mutual Acceptance date.
**This includes Short Sales accepted by the Seller, but not yet accepted by the Bank.
2) We want you to get paid on the day of closing … EVERY TIME! Make sure all Checklist items are uploaded into your transaction file as soon as possible. If ALL Checklist items are signed off 5 days before the closing date, you can pick up your commission check directly from Escrow. If your file cannot be cleared 5 days before closing, Escrow will send your check to the Corporate Office for distribution once the file is cleared.
3) Please DO NOT send Form 40's or Commission Disbursement Forms to Escrow. We do that for you. If Escrow asks for any type of commission form, please tell them the Corporate Office will send the Commission Disbursement Authorization 5 days before closing. *Escrow must receive written permission from the Broker to cut your check to you. Requests for broker demands can be sent to closing@Professional Realty Services.com
4) If you have legal or contract questions, ALWAYS call the broker. There are no silly questions. We are here to help 7 days a week!
Please make sure to familiarize yourself with
the Listing Checklist & Sale Checklist
found under the "Reference" tab in Paperless.
HOW TO: Set up your Transaction Files and Upload Documents in Paperless
(If you need help creating or editing a file after you have watched the video tutorial, please call Ramona Bowman at 509-245-6114)
1. Log in at: Paperless.ProfessionalRealtyServices.com
a. Your Login is: Your email address
b. Temporary Password: changeme
2. To set up the transaction file: click on "Add Transaction" at the top of the screen.
3. Enter the "Transaction Name" like this:
"1234 W Main St #B102, Seattle - Smith" (Address, City - Client Last Name).
For Referrals, enter the "Transaction Name" like this:
"John Smith - Referral" (Client Full Name - Referral).
3. Add ALL of the listing and/or sale details. Please complete ALL fields.
4. Add Email AND Phone contact information for all parties (Escrow Agent, Buyer’s Agent, Referral Agent, Client, etc.) in the Contacts section of the file
5. Add the appropriate Checklist on the left side of the screen.
6. Upload your documents from inside the transaction file by opening the transaction and then clicking "Upload Docs" at the top of the left hand column, OR email the documents to the email address at the top of the screen inside the file under the file bold property address (every file has its own unique email address)
Listing Documents should be only uploaded as "Listing” Docs.
Mutually Accepted Offers should be only uploaded as "Sale” Docs.
If uploading Mutually Accepted Offer and related documents on your own listing, they MUST be uploaded into your listing file as "Sale Docs”. Update the transaction information to reflect the agreed terms of the sale (price, closing date, commission, contacts, etc.) by clicking “Edit Transaction” inside your transaction file, and change the Status to PENDING. Please DO NOT create a new file.
Adding a Professional Realty Services Buyer’s Agent to your Listing File: Watch the 3 minute video tutorial on how to add a HomeSmart Advisors Buyer’s Agent (cross sale) to your listing transaction file: CLICK HERE
Buyer Agency Agreements and private buyer documents (not part of the Purchase & Sale Agreement) are the only documents that should be uploaded as "Buyer” Docs.
*Please DO NOT upload documents as "Private” Docs or "Public" Docs. (Documents uploaded under these headings cannot be reviewed and are only used by the Corporate Office).
Referrals: Upload signed “Referral Agreement” found under the “Reference” tab and add the contact information for all parties in the Contacts section of the file.
WHERE AND HOW YOU UPLOAD DOCUMENTS: If you upload documents while you are inside the file, the documents are automatically assigned to the file. If you email the documents to the file's email address, they will automatically be assigned to the file, but will need to have the Document Type added. When you log into the transaction file, you will see a yellow drop down letting you know that there are emailed documents waiting to be added to the file. You just need to choose the Document Type (i.e.: Listing Doc or Sale Doc).
DOCUMENT REVIEW TIMES / AUTOMATED EMAIL REMINDERS
Uploaded documents are normally reviewed by the Broker within 1 business day. Please make sure ALL Checklist items have been uploaded at least 7 days before closing to ensure the Commission Disbursement Authorization we send to Escrow can include permissions for Escrow to cut your check directly to you. *If your file cannot be cleared 5 days before closing, Escrow will send your check to the Corporate Office for distribution once the file is cleared.
Each Checklist Item has a Due Date Reminder. Once that Due Date has been reached, you will receive an automated email reminder for that item. For example: you will receive an email reminder about uploading the Preliminary Title Commitment 5 days after the Mutual Acceptance date. *If you have already uploaded the item into the transaction file and you receive the automated email reminder, that just means that the documents has not been reviewed yet.
EMAILING TO AND FROM THE TRANSACTION FILE
Each transaction file has its own unique email address. Every email sent to or from transaction file is saved in the “Note” section of the file.
TO BROKERS AND STAFF:
All emails to Brokers and Staff regarding transaction files, should be emailed directly from the file through the “Note/Email” button inside each transaction file. For example: If your buyer chooses not to conduct a Home Inspection, you would send a “Note/Email” to the Broker from inside the file to let them know so they can remove that item from the Checklist. *Make sure to check the box for the Broker or Staff to send the email to.
You can also email and attach file documents to clients and others involved in the transaction through the “Note/Email” button inside each transaction file.
*When responding to a Note/Email from the system, always REPLY ALL. If you only REPLY, your response is only noted in the file. You must REPLY ALL for your response to also be emailed to the person who sent you the Note/Email.
Please check out the Reference Tab when you are logged in, here you will find a plethora of valuable information!