GENERAL DAYS/TIMELINES/COURT MAPS FOR THE TOURNAMENT:
Friday, August 13 - Elementary Divisions Only
*Boys & girls who completed grades 3-6 in 2020-21 school year
Tournament runs all day on Friday
•Grades 3-4 boys & girls divisions generally play from 8am-2pm
•Grades 5-6 boys & girls divisions generally play from 2:30-10pm
Saturday, August 14 – Grades 7-12, Post High & College
*Boys & girls who completed grades 7-12 in 2020-21 school year
* Post High = Graduated high school & did not play College Hoops
* College = Juco or College hoops experience (Div. I – II – III)
Female Divisions – One Day Tournament
• In general, we try to have your first and last game within a 6 hour timeframe.
• Earliest start would be 8:00 a.m. (so you can be at the lake by 2pm!
• If you start in the afternoon, we try to be done by 8pm.
Male Divisions – Two Day Tournament
• Saturday we try to get your division in and out of the gym within a 4 hour timeframe.
• Earliest start would be 8am (which would get you to the lake by 1pm!
• If you start in the later afternoon, we try to be done by 8pm.
• Saturday is pool play action to determine advancement to championship on Sunday.
Sunday, August 15 - Grades 7-12, Post High & College Male Division
• All the male divisions will compete in a single illumination tournament to see who will be this year’s Shada Champ.
• Two Game Guarantee