Dial 191 for Police and Ambulance
Dial 199 for Fire Brigade
(press zero to obtain an outside line first)
- Bangkok Hospital: 02-310-3000 (Emergency Number)
- Bangkok Nursing Home 02-686-2700 (General Hospital number)
- Bumrungrad Hospital 02-667-1175 (Emergency Number)
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hosp 02-712-7007 (Emergency Number)
- Thai Nakarin Hospital 02-361-2727 (General Hospital number)
- Sikarin Hospital 02 366 9900 (Emergency Number)
The Sikarin Ambulance direct number is 02-383 4392 Ext. 1
For more immediate trauma treatment, it is best to contact the hospital closest to you (Sikarin and Thai Nakarin are closest to school and the Novotel), using the above phone numbers, who will dispatch their own ambulance.
For our own BPS Nurses, use an internal phone and dial *2, 2478 or 5460 for Primary and *1, 2479 or 5461 for Secondary.
SAY "CODE BLUE" IF IT IS A LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY - THE NURSES WILL ARRIVE WITH A DEFIBRILLATOR AND OXYGEN.
In the first instance contact a member of the Patana Staff to follow the procedures below:
Patana Emergency Card
A BPS Emergency Card is available to print here.