@ SUNY Oswego
STEM 4 Kids K - 3 and Young Inventors (4th - 6th grades) are hosted by Oswego Technology Student Association (OTSA) and pre-service Technology Education teachers at SUNY Oswego. Each program includes exciting educational activities focused on the relationships among the different components of STEM. The children experience different problem solving strategies as they learn about the designed world.
- Oswego KidsTech receives grant through the Richard S. Shineman Foundation ... learn more.
- Registration for the 2019 STEM Winter Warm Up Activity opens on Wed, Feb 6 at 7pm.
- Spring 2019 registration opens on Wed, March 20.
- If you have not participated in KidsTech before, please email email@example.com so we can add you to our announcement email list.
Goals of KidsTech
Our programs aim to:
- Teach students to recognize the connection between the different components of STEM
- Teach students how to utilize STEM principles and concepts to solve problems
- Help students develop the fine motor skills necessary to follow a set of assembly instructions
- Teach students to communicate their ideas while working productively in a team