WELCOME TO 6TH GRADE MATH AND SCIENCE WITH MRS. WINTHROP
I'm Kim Winthrop and I teach 6th grade math and science. I am from Orange County, and went to Arizona State University where I earned my BA and multiple subjects credential. I look forward to a fun, exciting and challenging 2019-2020 school year with you!
We have a one year old son who is already running the house and directing traffic, and a five year old son who is an absolute charmer, and loves introducing everyone to his little brother.
My classroom website is a place where you can find resources and important information that will support you for a successful year in math and science. Also, I have expectations and tips to being successful during distance learning.
Please become familiar with the daily schedules to the right. You should be signing into the period's google meet at the beginning of the period.
- Check for our class google meet nickname on google classroom that you will use for every google meet we do together!
- Daily Advisory time is an allocated time for students to check in with teachers to get extra help or to ask questions. Our google meet nickname will be the same as our class nickname.
FOR CHROMEBOOK SUPPORT:
--Student Online Help Desk--
CLICK HERE TO PUT IN A CHROMEBOOK TICKET
Walk-Up Tech Support Help Desk (during Distance Learning beginning August 10, 2020)
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve issues remotely to avoid having to come by in person
- Anyone with an issue with a district-managed computing device (Chromebook, iPad, Laptop, etc.) can bring it by for troubleshooting and/or have it swapped out for a working device.
- Open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 3:00PM and 4:00PM
- Open Fridays between 11:30AM and 1:30PM
- Located at Oak View High School in room 104. (This is right behind the District Office and is at 5701 Conifer Street)