1. Who has to have a physical?

All athletes, both HS (Volleyball, Football, Basketball Softball, Baseball, and Cheer) and MS (Basketball and Cheer)

2. When do intramurals and practices start?

  • High School
    • Volleyball & Football, Cheer (Fall - August through October)
    • Basketball, Cheer (Winter - November through February)
    • Softball & Baseball (Spring - February though April)
  • Middle School
    • Basketball, Cheer (Winter - December through March)

3. Why do we have to register for a sport (formerly the sports packet)?

Registration includes information that we legally must have for any individual to participate in athletics. This includes permissions from parents, policy information, and the physical itself. Fees from registrations pay for Impact concussion test fees [for testing of all athletes as needed (mandated by CCSD)] and for our NIAA league dues.

Click here for HS registration information.

Click here for MS registration information.

4. If we haven't registered yet, can we still get a physical and will it be accepted?

Yes, but they must have the CCSD physical papers.

Students may submit their physical forms to Mr. Kahre or their coach at anytime. HS athletes may also upload their physical when your register on www.registermyathlete.com. Please do not attempt to leave the physicals with the office as they will not be accepted.

If you have any further questions then you may email Mr. Kahre.