- White dress shirt (button-down, long-sleeve preferred)
- Black dress pants/skirt
- Black socks/stockings
- Black dress shoes
- Purple bow tie or accent (school has bow ties available for $5)
- NOT Acceptable: Sneakers, flip-flops, jeans, leggings, sleeveless shirts, midriffs, mini-skirts, shorts
All Concerts are Mandatory! The concert is a culmination of the class, equivalent to a final project or final exam, thus they are of utmost importance!
As an ensemble, we cannot perform at our best without every member involved! We have no bench-warmers in music. Every student is an important part of the groups they participate in.
Absences are acceptable only for:
- Attending funerals
- Illness provided that the teacher is notified before the concert
- extenuating circumstances will be considered provided teacher is notified at least TWO weeks before the concert
Absences will be dealt with on an individual basis.
CALENDAR: (All concerts start at 7 pm in the Bigelow Auditorium unless otherwise noted)
Tuesday January 14th - Orchestra & Jazz Band
Wed. January 22nd - Concert Band & Symphonic Band
Wed. May 27th - Concert Band & Symphonic Band
Monday June 1st - Orchestra/Jazz Band 7 pm & Chorus 8 pm