Tomahawk School District Library
Elementary Library Need!
I want to make sure our students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a DonorsChoose.org classroom request for our Elementary School Library and Computers Classroom STEM activities.
Give to our library within the next seven days and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. Just enter the code LIFTOFF during checkout and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $50).
Thank you so much for supporting Tomahawk Elementary School!
Elementary Library Schedule will follow a 5 day rotation.
Tomahawk School District
1048 East King Rd. Tomahawk, WI 54487
Elementary School Library Staffed:
8:00 am – 3:25 pm Daily
Middle School Library:
7:45 am – 3:45 pm Daily
High School Library:
8:00 am – 3:35 pm | Daily (OR when the lights are on!)
The Library's Mission is to:
"Empower all students to be socially responsible life-long learners in an ever changing world."
- Do not bring food or drink into the library.
- Work silently, with a partner, or in small groups - respectful of those around you.
- Please use your personal devices as a learning tool.
- Please ask for assistance when you need it - we are here to help you!
- Schedule your time in the library or library lab through library staff - we are all available to help you!
- Please set clear expectations of your students prior to coming to the library - many times the library will be open to study hall students.
- Please ask your class to push in chairs and pick up any materials prior to YOUR dismissal.
The Library Staff Will:
- Be helpful for all students and staff.
- Ask those students whom choose not to be respectful of the rights of others to leave - the library is for everyone!
- Provide technical assistance when possible - please leave a suggestion in our suggestion box and know we will call on you to assist in the implementation! The library is for everyone!
The school library is an extension of your classroom. The library offers an information-rich environment that encourages students to explore their interests and expand their horizons. The school library is the center of learning - our learning commons!
The school library program supports your classroom program, but also provides opportunities to enrich and enhance it.
Have a great school year!
Library Media and Technology Coordinator