MVR-III 1:1 Resources
SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES - PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY!
Written By MVMS Tech Club members Thomas Grimm, Trevor Krupp, and Nathan Loeffel
Many of you have social media, but you might not know that strangers may be looking at your photos, videos, and stories. Some strangers could find out personal info that they could use to harm you.
That can be changed by modifying your privacy settings. You can access your social media account and edit your privacy settings most of the time by clicking on your profile picture.
For more information, click the links below:
ALERT #1 - Please make sure no objects are on the keyboard before closing the lid, and always close the lid gently!
ALERT #2 - If you attempt to charge another device from the USB port on your Chromebook, it may cause your Chromebook to stop working. If you must charge a device, use the USB port on the left side of the Chromebook. You will see a tiny lightning bolt symbol next to the correct port.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Chromebooks should go home each night and be brought to school each day fully charged.
- If the One2One Risk Solutions registration has not been completed, the Chromebook must be returned to the Library Media Center before the student leaves campus each day.
- Power adapters go home to stay, as the Chromebook should be charged there nightly.
- Chromebooks should always stay in the protective case.
- Do not decorate either the Chromebook or the case, as both are school property.
- Always carry the Chromebook with lid closed and using both hands.
- Every student has received a 1:1 Agreement Form - please sign and return if you have not done this already!
Be sure to check this page often for more info!