MVR-III 1:1 Resources
PHS JOINS RIVERBEND & MVMS IN 1:1
For the first time at PHS, students will receive Dell 11 Chromebooks during the early days or weeks of the 17-18 school year (timeline TBA). Riverbend & MVMS students will be 1:1 with Chromebooks again this year.
All secondary students must complete the One2One Risk Solutions form during back-to-school registration before receiving a Chromebook. Also, students with any outstanding fines or fees will not receive a device for check-out until they have paid in full.
ALERT #1 - Please make sure no objects are on the keyboard before closing the lid, and always close the lid gently!
ALERT #2 - If you attempt to charge another device from the USB port on your Chromebook, it may cause your Chromebook to stop working. If you must charge a device, use the USB port on the left side of the Chromebook. You will see a tiny lightning bolt symbol next to the correct port.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Chromebooks should go home each night and be brought to school each day fully charged.
- If the One2One Risk Solutions registration has not been completed, the Chromebook must be returned to the Library Media Center before the student leaves campus each day.
- Power adapters go home to stay, as the Chromebook should be charged there nightly.
- Chromebooks should always stay in the protective case.
- Do not decorate either the Chromebook or the case, as both are school property.
- Always carry the Chromebook with lid closed and using both hands.
- Every student has received a 1:1 Agreement Form - please sign and return if you have not done this already!
Be sure to check this page often for more info!