Welcome to the Mansfield Diving Team
Our diving program offers various levels of spring board diving from beginner lessons to elite National level diving.
If you are looking for a place to get started in the sport of diving, this is the right place for you.
For Information on diving lessons, please click the Diving Lessons link above.
Servicing areas of Mansfield, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Fort Worth, Burleson, Midlothian, and surrounding areas.
Mansfield Dive Club
Goals and objectives:
- Teach proper fundamentals of springboard diving
- Forward approach with jump
- Backward take off with jump
- Correct head-first entry position
- Correct hand grab for head-first entry
- Correct water entry and follow through
- To see if the child has the interest and ability to join a dive lesson program
To register for the dive team please click here.
Contact our office at: (817) 276-5234 if you have any questions.
Contact Coach Andy Serie at: email@example.com
What to bring to class:
Divers need to wear a swim suit and bring a towel. Goggles and caps are not needed.