Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin - Platteville
- University of Wisconsin - River Falls
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point
- University of Wisconsin - Stout
- University of Wisconsin - Superior
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Please contact your partner at least 7 days prior to your match to coordinate arrival times for your matches.
Please verify all of your matches on the school's website. Please notify the assignor of any differences between the Arbiter information and the website match times. The Arbiter contains the most up to date information that has been received from the schools, but at times there are changes made and the assignor isn't notified.
- The match evaluations you need to fill out are located in Arbiter under the "Evaluations" tab. The reports listed with your assignments or schedule are not being used for match evaluations.
- If you do not see an evaluation to fill out when you enter the evaluation section, please make sure the date range is correct in the upper left-hand corner. The default date range is the prior 7 days. If you are filling out a match evaluation outside of that time frame, you need to adjust the date range accordingly.
- Please complete the evaluation form as soon as possible after your match, but no later than within 7 days of the match.
- If you had a significant event during your match or issued any cards related to behavior (not team delays), please call or text the assignor's cell phone and send the assignor a separate email report (not in Arbiter) ASAP after the match so they can be prepared to respond to potential inquiries received from coaches.
Membership: All officials officiating matches in the WIAC must be registered on the NCAA Central Hub. When you join PAVO, you receive free registration to the Central Hub. However, you must still go into the Central Hub and register.
Calendar & Contact Information: Please go into the Arbiter website (www.arbitersports.com) to update your calendar and contact information. Please take care of this as soon as possible. If you have accepted dates from other assigners or in other conferences, you must block those dates in the WIAC group for me to view those dates as blocked dates. The Arbiter group number for WIAC is 104447.
Contracts: The WIAC schools are required to have a W-9 form on file for all volleyball officials. Please find more information about this on Arbiter under the "Lists" tab.
OTP Clinic: Send the assignor an email indicating which NCAA/PAVO OTP Clinic you attended including the date, location & clinician.
Officials Exam: Include the assignor in your selection of test score recipients when taking your Form A/B exam online.
Cancellations: If you are unable to officiate an assigned match, the assignor needs to know ASAP in order to attempt to secure a replacement. If the cancellation is less than 48 hours prior to the match, you MUST call the assignor. An email in this case is UNACCEPTABLE. I also appreciate your efforts to find a replacement official when there is short notice between the time you cancel and the match. I will decide whether or not to use the replacement official.
Lodging Contact Information: You are eligible for lodging if you work at the same WIAC institution 2 consecutive days and live at least 60 miles from the institution. You must contact the lodging contact at least 2 weeks in advance of your assignment to secure lodging. The more time in advance you can contact the school, the better.