iLearnNYC schools are assigned an Implementation Manager that provide customized and personalized support. Implementation Managers will:
1. Facilitate vendor content selection that best enhances pedagogical needs & expansion of course offerings.
2. Support development of an articulated clear vision for blended learning implementation.
3. Provide customized professional development based on individual teacher needs and each school’s unique culture, instructional goals and technical infrastructure.
4. Develop a design process that includes reflection & tools to measure progress towards goals.
5. Summer and ongoing professional learning opportunities, cross-school collaborations & inter-visitations to share promising practices.
iLearnNYC Implementation Managers
Brooklyn Districts 15, 17, 18, 20 , 21, 22
Brooklyn Districts 13, 14, 16, 19, 23, 32
Manhattan Districts 75 & 79