LHS AP Exam Program
We are aware the window for AP payment tests was to open Monday at 7:00am. We apologize as we are having technical issues in our department. Some of you may have received an email from MCC regarding payment needed to be made for an AP test. Please disregard and we will notify you when the correct payment information has been sent to you.
Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.
LHS Counseling Department
AP Contacts and Information
Karen Hurley, 781-861-2320 x 69126, email@example.com
Linda Prisco, 781-861-2320 x 69128, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions regarding payment:
Joanne Tringale, 781-861-2320 x 69722, email@example.com
AP PAYMENT REMINDER
The deadline to pay the $96.00 per test fee for AP test(s) is Tuesday, February 27th at 12:00 AM.
• Please make the payment on time as this is how we order each student’s AP test.
• Parents of AP students were sent an email to pay the fee in MCC.
• This is an optional test and if your student is NOT taking an AP test then do not pay the fee. It is not a required fee, unless your student is testing.
• You can pay the fee by going to our LHS website, Quick links, Online payments, Log in or set up an MCC account.
~ Please locate the fee assigned to the AP student and pay.
~ Once you pay, your AP student is signed up to take the AP test.
~ You will receive confirmation of payment from MCC.
~ No other reminders regarding AP test will be sent.
• AP testing room assignments will be posted in the hall outside the library a few days before testing.
• If you are NOT in an AP class and want to take an AP test, please click this link and complete the request form. Once completed, parents will be billed in MCC. Student's must attend LHS or live in Lexington to take the exam.
Note: Only students who take AP Chinese Language and Culture and AP Music Theory are permitted to take these exams.
The Counseling Department
- Please check the AP ROOM ASSIGNMENTS web page to find out the room(s) to which you have been assigned for the AP exams. ****COMING SOON****
- The schedule for the late exam has been posted on the Late AP Exam Schedule Page.
- FOR ALL EXAMS PLEASE NOTE:
- Students cannot leave their exam until everyone is finished the exam and all materials are collected. End times given are approximate end times only
- There are many variables for when an exam begins and when an exam ends. We have a 60 minute window for every exam for start times - for example, morning exams cannot begin before 8, but they must be started by 9. Afternoon exams cannot begin before noon, but they must be started by 1:00. No matter what time an exam begins, the students all get the same amount of time to take the exam
- Students should NOT anticipate leaving the exam until probably 30 minutes after the approximate end time. Please make arrangements with work, parent pick ups and other after-school activities BEFORE exams begin.
- If you have not yet completed your pre-registration paperwork for the AP exams, you may not be able to take the AP exam. Please email Linda Prisco firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use this site to learn about the various facets of AP testing.
- Payment details
- Deadlines -- payment, refund requests, applying for accommodations
- Test accommodations -- how to apply
- Room assignments
- Links to College Board AP information
All communication with students will be sent to the their LPS Gmail (email@example.com) email address. Please be sure to check this email address frequently.