Diamond DRUM Beat Newsletter
Drop-off and Pick-up on the Hancock Street side
Thank you for all of your help and support as we work to improve the safety and efficiency of pick up and drop off on the Hancock Street side of the building. A few reminders:
- Parents/guardians should use the loop on the side of the building closest to Victory Garden Way. (Please see the map attached at the link on the top of this newsletter.)
- At pick up time in the afternoon, cars will not be allowed on campus until after 3:00 so as not to interfere with bus pick up - if you need to pick up right at 2:50, please use the Sedge Road entrance - this applies even in the resource officer is not at the Hancock St. rotary
- At all times, traffic coming on site via Hancock Street will queue in one lane and there will be no passing.
- As always, we ask that you drive cautiously in our parking lots in order to ensure the safe arrival and dismissal of our students. In addition, we ask that you follow the directions given by the staff who are out on traffic duty.
- Again - we are incredibly appreciative of your understanding as we work to find the safest and most efficient drop-off and pick-up plan.
Important Dates to Remember:
- January 15th - No School, MLK Holiday
- January 19th - 9:00am - PTA sponsored coffee in the cafeteria with Jennifer Judkins, Director of Educational Technology
- January 23rd - 7:00pm - PTA sponsored coffee with the Principal - location TBD
- February 19th - February 23rd - February Break, Schools Closed
- District Calendar
- Diamond Athletics Flyer
- Library Newsletter; for more information about our library, please visit our website
- PTA Website
- 8th Grade Calculator Letter
- Mega Math Placement Process