Welcome to Vista Ridge High School!
We know that moving to a new school is a big transition for students and we hope to make this one as smooth as possible.
Students new to Leander ISD and zoned for Vista Ridge High School should register at our campus. If you are not sure which school to attend, please check the LISD Attendance Zone Directory to determine which school your child should attend.
2019-2020 Campus Tours (various dates)
Vista Ridge High School will be holding several campus tours for families interested in visiting our school. Please see the link above for tour dates and to register for a tour. Tours will begin at 4:00 p.m. in the Counseling Office. If you are unable to attend a tour during one of the schedule times, please Click HERE to take a virtual tour of our school!
VRHS New Student Registration Process
1. Complete LISD's Online Enrollment (Select Online Registration)
2. Upload the documents listed below when completing LISD’s Online Registration.
3. Schedule a new student registration appointment.
4. Register at Vista Ridge (Guardian & Student Attend) and bring the items listed below:
- Proof of Residency (recent utility bill, lease agreement, purchase document)
- Driver's License or ID of Parent/Guardian
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records (must meet Texas Requirements)
- School Records
- Withdrawal documents from previous school.
- Most recent report cards.
- High school transcript
- Achievement test results (EOC within TX)
Course Selection Information & Additional Resources
In preparation to meet with a counselor, we encourage you and your student to visit our Academic Planning website for information about courses selection and academic programs & our New Ranger Information website for helpful links and additional information.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sybil Allen Eloise Myers
Phone: 512-570-1800Fax: 512-570-1986
CEEB Code: 441176