Welcome to Vista Ridge High School!
We know that moving to a new school is a big transition for students and we hope to make this one as smooth as possible.
Students new to Leander ISD and zoned for Vista Ridge High School should register at our campus. If you are not sure which school to attend, please check the LISD Attendance Zone Directory to determine which school your child should attend.
2019-2020 Campus Tours (various dates)
Vista Ridge High School will be holding several campus tours for families interested in visiting our school. Please see the link above for tour dates and to register for a tour. Tours will begin at 4:00 p.m. in the Counseling Office. If you are unable to attend a tour during one of the schedule times, please Click HERE to take a virtual tour of our school!
VRHS New Student Registration Process
Please contact a registrar to schedule an appointment to schedule an appointment to enroll new students at 512-570-1815 or 512-570-1857 and complete the steps below prior to your appointment.
1. Complete LISD's Online Enrollment & Upload the documents listed below.
2. Schedule a New Student Registration Appointment (see information above).
2. Register at Vista Ridge (Guardian & Student Attend) and bring the items listed below:
- Printed & Completed Registration Forms (found on the LISD Online Enrollment)
- Proof of Residency (recent utility bill, lease agreement, purchase document)
- Driver's License or ID of Parent/Guardian
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records (must meet Texas Requirements)
- School Records
- Withdrawal documents from previous school
- Most Recent Report Card
- Achievement Tests Results (EOC within TX)
- High School Transcript
Course Selection Information & Additional Resources
In preparation to meet with a counselor, we encourage you and your student to visit our Academic Planning website for information about courses selection and academic programs & our New Ranger Information website for helpful links and additional information. For additional information on course planning, class descriptions, & graduation requirements please refer to the LISD High School Course Catalog.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sybil Allen Eloise Myers
Phone: 512-570-1800Fax: 512-570-1986
CEEB Code: 441176