senior CCR Plan
Updated GPA and Class Rank for current 10th - 12th Grade Students
Student Grade Point Average (GPA) and Class Rank have been updated in Naviance.
Students may check their Naviance profiles to see current class rank and GPA through the 2017-18 school year.
When logging into Naviance, students will need to:
- Click on the "About Me" tab at the top
- Scroll down and select "Profile"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and the information is located under "Academic Information"
*Weighted GPA is out of a 5.0 and GPA is on the 4.0 scale.
Please use the following class size information to determine student quartile:
*Parents, you will need to ask your student for their log in information as we no longer have parent accounts.
College and Career Readiness
- Assured Admission for Texas Public Universities (2016-17)
- Use Naviance for college and career exploration.
- Seniors should retake the SAT or ACT at the beginning of senior year if they need higher scores to submit to colleges. The district has quite a few options for test prep resources.
- Students must be considered TSI Complete in order to take classes at all Texas public colleges. For info on TSI, see Mrs. Hexter's website.
The STAAR test is required for graduation in the state of Texas. The Texas Education Agency releases past STAAR test questions to give students the opportunity to review. Students must pass the following:
- Algebra 1
- English I
- English II
- US History
LISD Senior Action Plan *Note, financial aid timeline has changed beginning with the Class of 2017. FAFSA is available starting Oct 1st.
High School Course Catalog
To view the most recent course catalog, click here.