Every July, the 8th graders from KM embark on an 8-day trip to the battlefield of Gettysburg, PA and to Washington D.C. Since 2011 over 2,000 KoMets have traveled with us.
It is a trip of a lifetime.
- Gettysburg, PA Cyclorama & Battlefield tour (website)
- Flight 93 National Memorial (website)
- Thomas Jefferson's Monticello (website)
- George Washington's Mount Vernon (website)
- National Museum of the Marine Corps (website)
- Arlington National Cemetery (website)
- Night-time memorial walk in D.C.
- Theater performance
- Smithsonian Museums (website)
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (website)
And so much more!