MRHS TESTING FACILITATOR HOMEPAGE
Welcome to the Morton Ranch High School (MRHS) Testing Facilitator Homepage. From this site, parents, students, and teachers are able to quickly access resources/tools related to each campus-based testing administration.
FOLLOW MORTON RANCH HIGH SCHOOL TESTING UPDATES ON TWITTER @KyleKSanchez
TEST ADMINISTRATION OVERVIEW
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A SPECIFIC TEST ADMINISTRATION, PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE LINKS BELOW:
- PRELIMINARY SAT (PSAT)/NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFYING TEST (NMSQT)
- STAAR END-OF-COURSE (EOC):
- SAT School Day - More information coming soon!
- NATIONAL ASSESSMENT OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRESS (NAEP) - *MRHS HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED FOR THE 2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR
- TEXAS ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT SYSTEM (TELPAS)
- STAAR ALT-2
- ADVANCE PLACEMENT (AP) - PLEASE CONTACT GREG LITTLE WITH THE MRHS COUNSELING TEAM
- TEXAS SUCCESS INITIATIVE (TSI) ASSESSMENT - Contact MRHS Associate Principal for further information
- ARMED SERVICES VOCATIONAL APTITUDE BATTERY (ASVAB)
- DISTRICT LEARNING ASSESSMENTS (DLA) - Calendar of Testing Windows
- Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information
- Features schedule and attendance, class work, test scores and course requests
- Allows students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress
- Log in and learn more about your child’s score. You’ll need the unique access code found at the bottom of your child’s STAAR Report Card.
- Don't have, or cannot find, your unique access code? Access it here!
COLLEGE ADVISOR (ADVISE TEXAS) - CAMPUS CONTACT: Darric Ward
- Advise TX is a college access program that is apart of the College Advising Corps who partners with univerisities that places recent college graduates into high schools throughout the nation. The graduates are there to help and aid students on their path to college. They work closely with students to find the best fit for them. They are not college recruiters, they aid in helping students make the most sound decision in regards to their college preferences.
- Assistance with:
- Senior Year Timeline (pdf)
- SAT registration
- ACT registration
- College Applications
- Fee Waivers - schedule to meet with Mr. Ward
- College Exploration
- Scholarships and College Green Light
TESTING EDUCATION & REFERENCE CENTER (TERC) - located on the Library Tab in MyKaty Cloud
- Test Prep: AP, STAAR EOC, SAT, ACT, ASVAB, GRE, GMAT, CLEP, and US Citizenship
- College Scholarship Search
- Resume Building
- Career Tools
HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM RESOURCES
Online curriculum resource search developed by our Curriculum Department for parents or guardians to work with their child(ren) at home to enhance learning opportunities available to students outside of school. Each core subject area: language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies, will be highlighted.