Welcome to the
Homeschool Enrichment Programs at
Montessori Peaks Academy
Registration is now closed for the 18-19 school year.
Please contact Jana Betlach for questions or a tour.
phone: 303-972-2627 x500 or email email@example.com
Welcome to Montessori Peaks Academy Homeschool Programs. We have one day a week enrichment programs for Kindergarten through 8th graders. We offer two different programs to fit the needs of our homeschool community. Our Options Programs are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for K-8th graders. The Friday Connections Program is for 1st-6th graders. Detailed descriptions are below. The schools day is from 8:30-3:30. All students receive music, art, physical education, and library time to check out books.
Students from 1st-6th grade, attend on Fridays each week. They receive supplemental Montessori lessons on a themed unit of study, music class, art and PE along with library time each week to check out books. The day is from 8:30-3:30, including recess/outdoor organized gross motor skills. Connections students enjoy themed unit of studies each semester.
Students from K-8th grade attend, 1 day a week, depending on their age group, from 8:30-3:30 in the afternoon. Music is incorporated into the classroom, along with art lessons and physical education time. Nature walks and nature observations are enjoyed each week. Options students study units encompassing each subject and students activate their previous knowledge and build.
Homeschool Programs Staff
- Jana Betlach: HS Program Director/ MPA Communications Coordinator
303-972-2627 x 500
- Cherie Day: Primary Options and Lower Elementary Connections Guide
303-972-2627 x 501
- Melissé Segesman: Primary and Secondary Options Guide
- Lori Forden: HS Music teacher/ Secondary Options Lead
Homeschool Tour Information
We would love to show you our classrooms and tell you a little bit about the fun and learning we do each week!
Homeschool Tours- Made by apt. for individual families Monday through Thursday.
Please contact- Jana Betlach
MPA offers two different programs to our homeschooling community,
the Options Program for K-8th,
Connections Program 1st- 6th grades.
Registration for the 2019-2020 is a little different this year! All applications will be processed online through www.enrolljeffco.org.
- Step 1- Starting Dec. 17, go to www.enrolljeffco.org to learn about schools near you, and register on Jeffco- Connect
- Beginning January 22, apply to enroll in the school of your choice. All applications will go through this process, even homeschool families for MPA's enrichment programs. You will receive notification of the next step.