Welcome to the
Homeschool Enrichment Programs at
Montessori Peaks Academy
Registration is now open for the 18-19 school year.
Please contact Jana Betlach for questions or a tour.
phone: 303-972-2627 x500 or email email@example.com
MPA International Peace Day Ceremony- September 20, 2018
We would love to show you our classrooms and tell you a little bit about the fun and learning we do each week! Tours are scheduled on Mondays and Thursdays for individuals and families. If these days don't work, that's okay, we can schedule an appointment for another day.
Please contact, Jana Betlach, Program Director for information about all grade levels and/or to schedule a tour.
Homeschool Programs Staff
- Jana Betlach: HS Program Director/ MPA Communications Coordinator
303-972-2627 x 500
- Cherie Day: Primary Options and Lower Elementary Connections Guide
303-972-2627 x 501
- Melissé Segesman: Primary and Secondary Options Guide
- Lori Forden: HS Music teacher/ Secondary Options Lead
Homeschool Tour Information
We would love to show you our classrooms and tell you a little bit about the fun and learning we do each week!
Homeschool Tours- Made by apt. for individual families Monday through Thursday.
Please contact- Jana Betlach
MPA offers two different programs for homeschooling families,
the Options Program for K-8th,
and the Connections Program 1st- 6th grades.
During registration, please be advised that we will require the following documentation
with the choice enrollment form:
- Student's Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Current piece of mail along with a parent/guardian's driver’s license or a current utility bill that shows the serviced address).