Financial Overview and FAQs

Student Fees will be available after 8/11/23

School Fees Explanation - Jeffco Student Fees explanation and information.

2023-24 Fee Appendix - Conifer High school fee descriptions.

Infinite Campus - Pay School Fees and update all contact information

Personal Account Manager-To Recover/Reset Ids and Passwords.

Student Fee Payment FAQ - Frequently asked questions.

SchoolCafe - Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch Program (that will also waive athletic and transportation fees).

Bus Finder - Determine which bus your student will ride.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I pay my fees online?

Infinite Campus has a section available to pay your fees online.  There is no fee to use this convenient service.  You may access it via the "Pay School Fees in Infinite Campus " green button link above. 

I'm having problems signing in to Infinite Campus:

I have several fees showing up that have OPT in front of the fee.  What does OPT mean?  I don’t want or need these items.

OPT stands for ‘Optional’.  These fees are made available for you to pay online, if you want to.  They are not required.  The optional fees that are specifically for Conifer HS are:

What is the 'OPT-Athletic Pass' that is showing up for my student?

An Optional Fee, the Athletic Pass gives students admission to all athletic events at Jeffco facilities (excluding state playoffs) throughout the year. The cost of the pass is $60 and can result in a significant savings over the course of the school year. The normal cost for students is $5.00/game.

If you purchased an Athletic Pass online, you must bring a copy of the receipt with you in order to have the Athletic Pass printed on the student’s ID. If you pay for the activity ticket after pictures are taken, please go the financial office to get the activity sticker. Conifer HS will not be responsible for refunds for admission to games if you do not have your Athletic Sticker on your student id.

What is the Conifer Technology Fee?  My student isn't in a Technology class.

The Conifer Technology Fee is a district wide fee that is charged to all students. 

For more information regarding school fees please select the "District Fees Explained" or the "Conifer HS Fees Appendix for 2022-23" links.

There are fees in Infinite Campus for classes my student is going to transfer out of.  How do I get that corrected?

At the beginning of each semester, the student schedules can change daily.  Please don't pay fees for classes if you think your student will be transferring out. Fees are generated two to three times a week to keep up with the schedule changes.  By week two of the semester, the fees should stabilize.

Can I pay the Athletic Fee online?            

Once all of the Athletic Paperwork has been turned in and approved, the Athletic Secretary will add your student to the 'roster' for that sport.  The Athletic Fee will be available the next day after your student has been added to the roster.  You can also pay in person at the Financial Office at any time.

My student’s record shows that a fine is owed and I don’t know anything about it!

Your student was notified about the fine prior to the end of the school year.  If he/she thinks it was cleared up, the Financial Secretary needs a note from the staff person that issued the fine in order to remove it.  Please have your student work with that person to get the fine cleared up.

Can I set up a payment plan?           

While we don't have official payment plans, it is ok to pay a few fees at a time.  A suggestion would be to pay the course related fees first, then pay other fees as you have funds.  This way, the fees become much more manageable.  If there is a single fee that is too large to pay all at once, please email the Financial Secretary indicating how you would like to break up the fee.

How does my student get their Parking Permit?

Parking Permits may be paid through Infinite Campus or through the Financial Office.  If a fine is on the student record, the Parking Permit will not be issued until the fine has been cleared up.  Students must also fill out a Parking Application. Please check back after 8/13/23.

 My student only needs to ride the bus occasionally.  Do I really need to pay the full $150 (or $75/semester)?

Transportation has a Part-Time pass available.  Please review the various options on the Transportation Website and contact Sandy Gallegos at if you would like to obtain a Part-Time pass.