The best educators are not content do the same old thing year after year. Innovative educators push their thinking by engaging in social media, exploring blogs, attending conferences, and even reading the newest generation of educational books. This site is about the incredible books my PLN reads and explores to learn and grow as educators. We will do our best to update these resources as new books are recommended.
This site will connect teachers to recommended books in the categories below. We placed each recommended book in 1 category, but we realize that many of the books stretch across multiple categories.
- EdTech - Popular books connected to best practices in instructional technology.
- G Suite - Popular books connected to Google for Education.
- Innovation - Popular books exploring innovative teaching practices.
- Inquiry - Popular books connected to inquiry in the classroom.
- Leadership - Popular books connected to educational leadership.
- Spaces - Popular books connected to classroom design and Makerspaces.
- More - Popular books connected to everything else in education.