Teaching & Learning
Books Recommend for Educators by Educators
The best educators are not content do the same old thing year after year. Innovative educators push their thinking by engaging in social media, exploring blogs, attending conferences, and exploring the newest generation of educational books. This site is all about the incredible books my PLN writes, reads, and explores as they learn and grow as educators. We will do our best to update these resources as new books are recommended.
by Ben Forta and Monica Burns
"Experienced educators Ben Forta and Monica Burns offer step-by-step guidance on how to incorporate this powerful tool into your classroom in ways that are meaningful and relevant. They present 40 fun and practical lesson plans suitable for a variety of ages and subjects as well as 15 graphic organizers to get you started. With the tips, suggestions, and encouragement in this book, you’ll find everything you need to inject creativity into your classroom using Adobe Spark."
This site will connect teachers to recommended books in the categories below. We placed each recommended book in 1 category, but we realize that many of the books stretch across multiple categories.
- EdTech - Popular books connected to best practices in instructional technology.
- G Suite for Education - Popular books connected to Google for Education.
- Mindsets & Innovation - Popular books exploring innovative teaching practices and mindsets.
- Inquiry Learning - Popular books connected to inquiry and curiosity in the classroom.
- Leadership - Popular books connected to educational leadership for administrators and teachers.
- Learning Spaces - Popular books connected to classroom design and Makerspaces.
- Learning - Popular books connected to everything else in education including Assessment, Engagement, Learning, School Culture, Digital Citizenship, and Teaching.