Vuocolo's English Lounge
Welcome to the website for Mrs. Vuocolo's classes. You can find links to resources, daily agenda, and more on the menu on the right.
Please join our Remind account by texting 81010 with the message @vuoc
Joining Remind will enable you to receive regular reminders or updates to any changes made to our agendas and assignments. It also provides students a way to contact me directly, in a safe and appropriate manner.
You may also click here to join: https://www.remind.com/join/vuoc
English Regents Exam
Tuesday, January 22
8 - 11 am
- 3-ring binder,
- looseleaf paper,
- highlighters, and
- blue/black pens.
What will we be reading this year?
- Othello by William Shakespeare
- "My Last Duchess" by Robert Browning
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, a dramatic version adapted by Dale Wasserman
- Anthem by Ayn Rand
- "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin
- excerpts from The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. DuBois
- other selected poems, short stories, and non-fiction texts throughout the year