Hamilton Community School is in its third year of our elementary STEM program. This special brings opportunities for students to not only grow but also purposely combine their science, technology, engineering, and math skills both indoors and outdoors.
We believe STEM surrounds us everyday. We understand that the world needs critical thinkers, doers, and problem solvers. We know the world needs kids who understand science, who can adapt to the latest technology, and who can engineer new solutions to solve problems of all sizes. STEM creates inventors, innovators, and leaders.
Check our site often to follow our program.
In Hamilton STEM...
- We do science...We don’t just learn about science.
- Technology is a set of superpowers for learning.
- The Design Process is our guide for creating new things and solutions to problems.
- No matter what anybody says, Math matters.
- We build a foundation for a life filled with collaboration, communication, critical thinking and creativity. (Skills4Success)
- We share our learning and discoveries.
- Failure is our greatest teacher.
- When it gets too hard...it is just getting good.
- We leave the world a better place.
- Learning happens everywhere and never stops!