Application Important Dates
December 14th -- Application Opens
January -- Attend an info session for more info
February 10th -- Deadline To Complete Application at 11:59pm
February 23rd -- Interview Day (Individual and Group Interviews)
February 28th -- Notification of Hire Status
March 13th -- If hired, deadline to accept or decline position by 11:59pm
The Resident Advisor (RA) is an integral part of the College's residential program. RAs are committed to the important role of community living, the undergraduate educational experience, and the goals and core values of Guilford College.
As leaders and role models on their floors, RAs have the opportunity for a rewarding personal experience. The role involves maintaining safety throughout the residence halls, planning engaging programs for students, and building community within your hall.
Attend an information session to talk with current RAs and learn more.
1) Submit the online application. The link to apply is above.
2) Attend your scheduled interviews. There is an individual and a group interview.
3) Follow us on Instagram for updates (@GC_ResEd)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I'm currently a first-year student. Can I apply?
A: Yes! As long as you are a sophomore (24 credit hours) or second-year status by the start of employment, then you can apply.
Q: I will be studying abroad during the spring semester and will not be able to attend the interview day. Can I still apply?
A: Yes. If you submit your online application by the deadline (February 10th), we will conduct an alternative interview process.
- A single room (paid for in full by Guilford)
- Guilford student parking pass
- A monetary bonus at the conclusion of each semester ($100/semester for first year of service)