2019-2020 Northridge Grizzly Advisory Home Page
Your one stop shop for everything that is Grizzly Advisory
Objectives of Grizzly Advisory:
1. Cultivate positive relationships between students and adults.
2. Provide students access to academic support during the day.
3. Support students in meeting graduation requirements and postsecondary workforce readiness skills.
4. Allow every teacher and every student to be involved in activities outside of the “regular” classes.
Grizzly Advisory occurs from 1:05 pm - 1:40 pm (T, W, Th, F)
- Monday: Grizzly Advisory does NOT meet
- Tuesday: Grade level specific activities
- Wednesday and Thursday: Students centered academic support / Grade level specific activities
- Friday: Activity and Club Day / All school assemblies
Students will perform various activities to help them grow within the 5 attributes (Responsibility, Respect, Caring, Determination, Integrity)
Evidence Based Grading for Activities:
- Classroom Activities - grade level specific focus
- Independent Learning Activities - grade level specific / Achieve 3000
- Demonstration of the 5 Attributes - students will provide evidence for this learning