Transcript Requests

Transcripts are processed every Tuesday and Thursday when school is open September to June.

For Former Students
To request your transcript, please email with the following information:

  1. Full Legal Name (at the time you attended CPA)

  2. Date of Birth

  3. Did you graduate?

  4. Year(s) you attended and/or graduated CPA?

  5. Where to mail or email the transcript (email is preferred)?

Note: There is no charge for transcripts at this time.

For Current CPA Students
Current students needing transcripts can sign up in the Transcript Request Binder located in the guidance office (room 242)

For Students applying to a Nova Scotia University or NSCC
You no longer need to request a printed high school transcript if you are applying to a Nova Scotia University or NSCC when you apply online and give them your provincial student number. By giving them your student number, they will automatically be able to access your high school in progress transcript and your final transcript upon graduation.