Ryan High School
Parent Teacher Student Association
PTSA WELCOMES YOU ~
To Billy Ryan High School – Home of Champions!
On behalf of Billy Ryan High School, PTSA welcomes students, families, & friends to the 2020-21 school year. We hope you will join us in our mission to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
PTSA is active and involved at Ryan High School, offering volunteer opportunities, awarding student and teacher scholarships, promoting school and spirit activities, hosting staff appreciation events, and enhancing communication through the Ryan PTSA Express News eNewsletter, sent monthly to Ryan HS families.
MEMBERSHIP is open to any RHS parent, family member, teacher, staff, student, or community member. Membership dues are $10 per person and fund events like Senior Scholarships, staff appreciation, and the RHS PTSA Newsletter; a portion also goes to the State and National PTAs. Seniors who join PTSA by are eligible for PTSA scholarships awarded in May.
VOLUNTEER - There's something for everyone, whether you give an hour, a day, once a week or once a month. We are glad to have you as a part of the Raider experience!
· SPIRIT WEAR – Occasionally sell t-shirts online and on campus.
· ARTS IN EDUCATION – Help with the PTA Reflections Contest in the fall. Time commitment is flexible.
· HOSPITALITY – Treat the teachers/staff with goodies/surprises or help several times a year. Help with one event or send baked goods, bags of candy, etc. as needed or sign up to help in the workroom.
· ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW – Help beforehand with PR, signs, or set-up. Help the day of by unloading vendors, or working at the front door, concessions or door prize table. Held the first Saturday in November - This is our main fundraiser and many volunteers are needed.
· VALIDATION – Occurs after each grading cycle for 2 days during all lunchtimes. Volunteers are needed 11:00am - 2:00pm.
· RENAISSANCE BREAKFAST – Help host a breakfast or provide food.
PTSA Meetings – First Monday of each month at 5:00pm at RHS in the Main Conference Room across from the RHS Main Office. Anyone who would like to attend is welcome!
Be sure to complete the PTSA Membership form and volunteer form for all your opportunities with PTSA!