We are looking for talented and knowledgeable Automotive Technicians looking to improve their career opportunities. This is a top opportunity for a professional.
Do you want to work for an established dealership with a history of stability and strong growth? Do you want more pay and growth opportunities? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology? Are you passionate about automotive repair and delivering world class customer service? If you want to surround yourself with winners and take advantage of a very strong pay plan with the opportunity to grow with the company, then we would love to talk with you.
Ed Bozarth #1 Park Meadows Chevrolet is a BUSY, established automotive dealership in the south Denver metro area, and we are looking for Auto Technicians to take advantage of this opportunity. The dealership is a high-volume top performer, employing only the best talent. We are known for our convenient, personal customer service, and everyday low prices on a carefully selected assortment of Chevrolet products and services. We offer highly focused training for one brand, allowing our team members to become experts in their field. As a result of our innovative training, entrepreneurial management, and performance-based compensation we attract, hire and retain inspired team members who excel in customer satisfaction and sales effectiveness.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify problems with vehicles using diagnostic equipment
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles including but not limited to: front-end repairs, engine repairs, drivetrain repairs, electrical system repairs, transmission repairs etc…
- Putting in estimates and inspecting for additional repairs
- Explain automotive repairs and issues while providing excellent customer service
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, tire rotation, etc…
- Progressive experience in automotive repair- front-end repairs, engine repairs, drivetrain repairs, electrical system repairs, transmission repairs, etc…
- Experience working in a dealership, small shop, fleet mechanic, or mobile repair
- You must have your own basic tools
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- You must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed. • Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- ASE and GM certified (preferred)
- General Motors, Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Hummer dealership experience is preferred but not necessary
Yes we have benefits!
- Competitive Pay: $19-$35 flat rate and hourly pay available.
- Strong CSI, Production and Upsell bonus programs
- Paid vacation and Holidays
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Fair dispatching, factory training, and steady workflow
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
Lone Tree, Colorado, United States Full-time
Aurora, Colorado, United States Full-time
Ed Bozarth #1 Park Meadow Chevrolet, Inc. is a Chevrolet dealership located in Lone Tree, Colorado, and serves the Denver area. We are proud to be a part of the Ed Bozarth network of dealerships, which is one of the largest exclusive network of General Motors dealerships in the country.
At Ed Bozarth #1 Park Meadow Chevrolet, our mission is to "get you where you need to go" through transportation solutions, opportunities to succeed, and experiences that move you. We are known for our earned trust, discerning and unwavering quality, transparent value, carefully curated selection, and simple and frictionless service.