- to conduct an inter-disciplinary study of the anti-microbial resistance aiming to identify critical nodes in the network of interactions between all involved subsystems (water/soil-food/fodder-animals-human)
- 8-17 July 2019: UVT hosts the 27-th edition of the Summer School on Image Processing - SSIP 2019. Deta aici.
- 23-24 May 2019: the BioAMR-UVT team participated at the 2nd International Conference on Life Sciences (organized at the University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine of Banat, Timisoara) with a poster on "Descriptive analysis of somatic cells count using statistical tools"
- 15-16 November 2018: 3rd RoBioinfo Seminar organized at the West University of Timișoara
- 30 July 2018: West University of Timisoara initiates a selection process for 2 open positions :
- Position 1: research assistant in statistics - team of the (sub)project P2: „An economical approach of the antimicrobial resistance”
- Position 2: research assistant in informatics - team of the (sub)project P5: “Analysis of the antimicrobial resistance network: identification of critical nodes and the cost-benefit analysis of the usage and diagnosis"
More details at Jobs-open positions