Mrs. Moisan's Nurses Corner
Welcome to Mrs. Moisan's Nurses Corner!
I am excited for the 2019-2020 school year at CES!!! Please visit my site regularly for up to date school related information, important dates, & health forms.
Save the date...
October 16th, 2019- The mobile dentist will be coming to school. Please send your forms back asap if you want you child to be seen.
October 24th, 2019- We will be starting our fluoride program for our first graders. This program will continue every Thursday throughout the school year. Please watch for an email with the form to fill out or refer to the fluoride tab on this webpage to print and turn in. Volunteers are always needed and appreciated. Contact me if interested.
I have several resource bags in my office that are there for you to borrow if ever needed. The topics include:
- Loss of a pet
- Head lice
- Food allergies
Stephanie Moisan RN, BSN
Phone 508-248-7774 x255
Fax 508-248- 7003
Charlton Elementary School
9 Burlingame Road
Charlton MA 01507
Some important reminders
1. ALL Kindergarten students must have all immunizations up to date, proof of lead screening, and a current physical exam (within the last year). Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
2. If your child is ill please keep them home. Examples of illness's that your child should stay home: Fever of 100.0 or more, vomiting , diarrhea, rash of unknown origin.
3. Please communicate with myself and/or your child's teacher when your child has been diagnosed with any contagious conditions (hand-foot-mouth disease, Molluscum, stomach bug/gastroenteritis, strep throat, pink eye, Fifth disease, flu, lice, and ringworm).
4. Please do not ever send medication into school with your child. This includes cough drops. If your child needs any medication while at school: prescription or over the counter, please contact me to make arrangements and have the proper paper work filled out.
5. Physical exams are required upon entry to Kindergarten, 3rd grade, 7th grade and 10th grade ONLY!