Notes for Parents
- Your child must know what to do if school is closed early for an emergency such as snow. The office phones are very busy in emergencies and lines are not available to students to call home.
- Please be sure the teachers have current home, work, and emergency phone numbers for your children.
- Whenever possible, please schedule doctors' appointments and other commitments for after school hours.
- Any interruption during school time is disruptive to classroom instruction.
- Prescribed medications are administered by the school nurse during school hours only with written authorization from the doctor and the parent/guardian. Special forms are available for this purpose.
- Click here for a Free and Reduced Lunch Application. They are available in the Front Office. Apply today and see if you are qualified.
The Attendance line phone number is 203 790-2867.
If your child is going to be absent from school, please call the night before and leave a message, or by 8am on the day he/she will be absent.