Meals Information

Click Here

All students may receive free breakfast and lunch this school year!  Students will need to enter their PIN or scan their ID into our system.  Not sure of your PIN?  Contact your school cafeteria
or contact us.


Elementary School

Early Childhood Centers

Middle Schools/ACE

Danbury High School

Breakfast is offered everyday

Breakfast $2.25
Lunch $4.00

Early Head Start

Head Start

Catering Information


Easily and securely pay for school meals online or on-the-go! Create your free MySchoolBucks account to view cafeteria purchases, check your student’s balance, set up low balance alerts, and pay for school meals from anywhere.

Necesita ayuda en otro idioma?
Comuníquese con nuestra oficina.

Você precisa de ajuda em outro idioma?
Entre em contato com nosso escritório.

Want to be part of our
Wellness Committee?


U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. 

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Stay Updated!
Why Are Mobile Phones Called Cell Phones? | by Daniel Ganninger | Knowledge  Stew | Medium
Join our Texting Service
Click Here

For questions regarding the
Wellness Policy contact:
Kathleen O'Dowd, Health and Nursing Services Coordinator,
Barry Mollengarden, Food Service Director,