As a parent or guardian at Hinesburg Community School, you are part of PiE.
PiE’s mission is to develop and nurture a strong partnership between families and the school. We are committed volunteers who partner to support the intellectual, physical, and social development of all HCS students.
Get involved! We typically meet the 3rd Thursday of every month in the Flex Space. This year the meeting time is 7:00-8:30pm. Snacks and childcare are provided for all regular meetings.
Missed a PiE meeting? Click here to see the minutes.
KIND WORDS FROM A RETIRING HCS TEACHER:
"I wanted to take a moment to thank the PiE community for the wonderful tradition of donating a book to the library in honor of those departing HCS. In addition, I wanted to extend my gratitude for ALL the activities and ways PiE contributes to the HCS community. It has also been heartwarming to be treated so special during Teacher Appreciation Week. I have been enriched by your support and generosity throughout my time at HCS!"
NEWS AND EVENTS:
- GRANTEES ANNOUNCED: PiE is excited to support the following HCS projects with over $3,700 of funding: a “brain break” Sensory Pathway for a hallway floor, preschool playground enhancements, play kitchen accessories for Kindergarteners, Maker Space supplies, graphing calculators for the 8th grade, supplies for a 6th grade cooking/sewing/STEM/art project area, the ever-popular Crankie project, a trip to the Generator space, and a ropes course field trip. PiE thanks the extended HCS family for their ongoing support of fundraisers (large and small) which support the grants program.
- PIE MEETING: Thursday, Jan. 17, 7:00-8:30 in the Flex Space. Free snacks and childcare provided.
- AMAZON SMILE: https://smile.amazon.com/ log in, select Hinesburg Community School Pie Inc. as your charity. Then, whenever you shop Amazon, shop through smile and PiE gets a percentage.
- HEALTHY LIVING: Just mention our school name at check out and we earn cash!
- GOODSHOP: Support HCS when you shop online! Goodshop link