At A Glance
The 2019 Fall ASEE Midatlantic Section Conference is a two-day event that spans November 1 & 2. The formal portion of the conference begins at 3pm on Friday, November 1st and ends at 5pm on Saturday, November 2nd. A networking cocktail event is planned for 5PM+ on Saturday evening,
Technical papers, posters, and workshops will focus on three parallel tracks:
- Pre-College and Outreach
- The Undergraduate Experience
- Diversity and Inclusion
The theme of the conference is 'Engineering for Everyone' which can be read in two different ways:
- Engineering [Is] for Everyone illustrates The Cooper Union's commitment to offer a diverse and inclusive STEM-learning environment for K-16+ students, and
- Engineering [Solutions] for Everyone where attendees share innovations, project work, research, and other forms of scholarship with emphasis on K16 pedagogy.
CALL FOR PAPER AND POSTER ABSTRACTS, WORKSHOPS, AND VOLUNTEERS
On Saturday, November 2nd, Eight papers will be presented in each track above (24 total), up to 30 posters will be accepted, and three workshops will be offered. Visit the Schedule to view the conference agenda for both days and to find the paper and poster archive.
- K12 teachers, university faculty, out-of-school time program providers, and students are encouraged to submit abstracts for papers and posters.
- Best Overall Paper and Best Student Poster awards will be selected by a panel of judges. Student awards carry a cash prize.
Please follow the Submissions link to learn about paper format.