In Ofsted's first ever inspection visit in May 2014 the school was rated "Good" in all areas. The inspectors were impressed by how far the school had come in such a short space of time since opening in September 2012 and noted that CFS is going from "strength to strength". Their report highlighted:
- "Good teaching and the interesting ways in which subjects are taught are helping all groups of pupils to make good progress from their starting points."
- "The headteacher has an inspiring vision for the school. The whole school community is fully behind her."
- "Leaders and governors are putting in place strong systems and procedures to support the school’s work. As it grows, the school is moving from strength to strength."
- "Teachers are ambitious for their pupils. Leaders support them effectively to develop their teaching. As a result, pupils do well."
- "Pupils’ attainment is at least as good as the national standards in reading, writing and mathematics and is improving."
- "Many opportunities are provided for pupils to develop their musical and sporting talents so they flourish in these areas."
- "Pupils’ behaviour and attendance are good, which supports their good progress."
- "Relationships are very good. Pupils are well supported in their learning by their teachers and their classmates. They develop self confidence and are willing to keep trying, even if they find learning hard."
Junior Results 2015
No data available yet for Senior Department. Data and performance results will be published as soon as they become available.