In Ofsted's inspection visit in September 2017, the first inspection visit since the opening of the Senior Department in 2014 creating an all through school, the school was rated "Good" in all areas. The inspectors' report highlighted:
- "Leaders have created a culture of high aspirations for all. Staff are committed to the ambitious ethos of the school and provide good support for their pupils."
- "The broad and balanced curriculum provides pupils with academic challenge alongside strong support for their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development. Pupils are prepared well for life in modern Britain."
- "Outcomes for all pupils are strong. A much higher proportion of pupils in key stage 2, including disadvantaged pupils, achieved expected standards in reading and mathematics than nationally."
- "Children in the early years make a good start to their school life and are prepared well for their next steps."
- "Skilled teaching helps pupils to make good progress. Thoughtful use of questioning and modelling successfully challenges pupils to apply their learning."
- "Teachers and teaching assistants have established very positive relationships with pupils."
- "The overwhelming majority of parents are full of praise for the school. Many describe it as a ‘family’ and find staff to be inclusive and caring."
- "Pupils are confident, articulate and proud of their school. They enjoy their lessons and the vast array of extra-curricular opportunities provided. They behave very well and demonstrate respect to visitors and each other."
- "Pupils feel safe at school. They report that bullying is not accepted at all. They say that teachers are very prompt and effective in dealing with any unkind behaviour."
- "Safeguarding is effective. Staff are well trained and know what to do if they are worried about a child."
- "Governors are committed to the vision for the school. They have a wide skill set and use this strategically to hold leaders to account."
Pupils meeting expected standard in reading, writing and maths
Pupils achieving at a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
Average score in reading
Average score in maths
Junior Results 2016
Junior Results 2015
No data available yet for Senior Department. Data and performance results will be published as soon as they become available.