Brazos County Democratic Party is managed and run by volunteers
The local party received no funding from the Texas Democratic Party nor from the Democratic National Comittee; support comes entirely from donations from Democrats like you. The easiest was to contribute is through ActBlue using the blue button.
Sustaining members are contributors who give at least $10 per month ($120 per year).
When you become a sustaining member, your donation keeps the lights on and the doors to the Brazos County Democratic Party headquarters open throughout the year so that Democrats in Brazos Country have the resources and space necessary to work year-round on electing Democrats to office and keeping them there.
You can set up your sustaining membership form by calling the party headquarters at (979) 779-5600 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your donations support local activities
BCDP HQ supports candidates by providing meeting space, working space, and copier and internet service. It keeps local activists informed. The county party organization receives no funding from the Texas Democratic Party nor from Democratic National Committee. The Brazos County Democratic Party relies on you to BCDP HQ supports candidates by providing meeting space, working space, and copier and internet service. It keeps local activists informed.
Donations to the local party headquarters pay for—
- office expenses such as rent and utilities, office supplies, copying of informational materials, and IT and copier maintenance;
- assists precinct chairs with expenses;
- insurance and postage
- Labor Day Celebration;
- booth and parade fees;
- payment for services of primary elections workers;
- county and sometimes district conventions;
- non-local candidate signs whether or not costs are recouped; and
- dues to Texas Association of Counties, TDP, and DNC.
- much of the ballot by mail effort.
Every donation makes a difference.
Income and expense reports are available online at the Texas Ethics Commission.