Thursday and Saturday virtual phone banking for Janet Dudding, Candidate for TX House
Time: 6:00–7:30 p.m
Time: 2:00–3:30 p.m.
Zoom phone banking every Thursday until July 23 and every Saturday until July 25. Sign up through Mobilize. We will start with a brief training then coordinate in Zoom for the duration of the phone bank. Afterwards, regroup to debrief. Registration for Zoom link required. You will receive a confirmation email with the link information. Dial from anywhere.
Registration for ZOOM link required (through Mobilize confirmation email)
Voter registration card door-hanger block walk
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Location: Parking lot, BCDP HQ, 307 S. Main St.
Yes! An excuse to get out of the house and to be productive! Meet at BCDP HQ for a literature drop blockwalk (no door knocking) in Democratic-leaning neighborhoods. We will leave voter registration cards and an information sheet in door hangers. Jan and Jim Hughes initiated this walk and are providing door-hanger materials An early early to avoid the heat of the day.
Wear a hat, bring a fully charged cell phone, use sunscreen, bring plenty of water, wear a face covering. If you would like to volunteer, contact Jan Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
BDCP CEC and general meeting
Time: 5:30 p.m.
Date: Monday, July 20. 2020
Details to be announced.
We work to elect Democrats, and those who share our Democratic values, through voter outreach efforts including voter registration drives, block walking, mailer campaigns, online ads, phone banking, sponsoring rallies and events, and more. You can help sustain and expand these activities. If you want to see more Democrats elected in Brazos County, volunteer or donate today.
Democrats stand for
Democrats stand for hope, equal opportunity, and fair play. These are the values Texans share in our personal lives and the values we expect to define our economic and social policies. Texas Democrats are building a better state and a stronger nation where those who work hard and play by the rule can achieve their American dream.
- In equal opportunity for all citizens
- In rewarding honest, hard work with a living wage and in a tax system that is fair.
- In family values that are more than a political slogan.
- In quality education that gives all citizens the opportunity to reach their potential.
- In freedoom from government interference in our private lives and personal decisions.
- That individual strengths in our diverse population are a benefit.
- In security in our homes and safety on our stretts. Criminals should face swift and certain punishment.
- In separation of Church and State to preserve the freedom to pursue our beliefs.
- In a strong United States—morally, economically, and militarily.
- In common-sense reforms that give us cleaner and safer air and water