Brazos County Democrats
We work to elect Democrats, and those who share our Democratic values, through voter outreach efforts including voter registration drives, block walking, mailer campaigns, online ads, phone banking, sponsoring rallies and events, and more. You can help sustain and expand these activities. If you want to see more Democrats elected in Brazos County, Volunteer or Donate today!
Beto O'Rourke/Ted Cruz Debate Watch Party
Date: Friday, September 21, 2018
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: Square One Event Center, 211 W. William Joel Bryan 77803
Location graciously provided by David Watson and Cynthia Christner. Attendees may bring food to share
Don your denim!
Biennial Blue Denim Luncheon and silent auction
Brazos County Texas Democratic Women
RSVP deadline: Monday, September 17, 2018
Ticket website: Single tickets $50; table sponsorship $500
Venue: College Station Hilton and Conference Center, Hilton College Station & Conference Center, 801 University Dr E, College Station, TX
Keynote speaker: Kim Olson, Democratic candidate for Texas Agriculture Commissioner.
For an awesome time and to help elect women Democratic candidates, join Texas Democratic Women of the Brazos Valley, don your denim and come on down to College Station Hilton.
Silent auction items include:—
- Framed signed Beto poster
- Signed first editions (books)
- Dog training Puppy Love class by Kay Stephens
- original artwork
- Personalized Adriane Beer line drawing
- Chocolate basket by Brazos Natural foods
- Dinner & OPAS tickets to The Capital Steps
- Madden’s Dinner and StageCenter Tickets
- Wine tasting and tour for four
- Signed Beto poster
- Lady Bird original invitation
- Honey tasting and tour for up to 15
- Pink knitted hats
Other candidates who will be present:
- Rick Kennedy, US House of Representatives Dist. 17
- Marianne Arnold, Texas House of Representatives District 12
- Irma Cauley, County Commissioner Precinct 4
- Celina Vasquez, Justice of the Peace Precinct 4
- Josh Wilkinson, Texas House of Representatives District 14
TDW bylaws specific donation of monies raised only to women candidates; however, individual donations to all of the candidates are welcome.
Turn Brazos County and Texas Blue! We can do it but we need your help. Don't miss out!
Brazos County Democratic Party Headquarters