- Mrs. Egan, Library Media Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Flynn, Library Paraprofessional email@example.com
Mrs. Flynn is a whiz with technology and loves to read! She is a very active Bethel parent with three kids in our school system. Mrs. Egan is a lifelong reader and an educator for the past 25 years. She has taught social studies and ELA and now is happy to be the BMS LMS. She has a daughter at BHS.
How can the BMS LLC help you?
We provide much more than book checkouts! We are your headquarters for all things chromebook as well. You will received your chromebook from us, and come to us when your chromebook needs help. We will try to help you fix the issue, and if we can't: we will fill out a technology department help ticket.
Speaking of book checkouts- let's go over some library policy!
- Books are checked out for three week time periods
- We do not charge late fines- just if a book is damaged or lost
- You can put a hold on a book if it is checked out through the BMS Destiny Discover page
- Log into Destiny Discover using your BPS user name and password is your 6 digit student ID (also known as "lunch number" by many students)
- You can make a list of your "want to read" books in your account in Destiny Discover
- You can renew a library book as long as there isn't a hold on it