Welcome to the Berkeley High School Mathematics Department Website!
We are glad you're here. We hope that you find this website and its resources helpful. Happy mathing!
If you are watching the videos on an iPhone, you should use Google Chrome. The videos do not play well on Safari. You can download Google Chrome for free.
Overview of the Site
- Our Approach to Mathematics Instruction: Find a description of our approach to math instruction as well as information about the Common Core Standards and our curriculum, the Mathematics Vision Project (MVP).
- Course Progression: Learn about the math course progression at Berkeley High.
- Course Placement: Learn about how students are placed in our math courses.
- Student and Parent Resources: Information on homework, links to our support websites, school resources, and additional resources can be found here.
- Contact us: Contact information for the leaders of the math department.
- Mathematics Department Staff: Contact your math teacher here.
- FAQ: There is a general FAQ here as well as an FAQ for our advanced math sequence.
Free math tutoring is offered for students in Math 1, Math 2, and Math 3 on Mondays - Thursdays from 3:36 - 4:36pm. More information as well as room locations can be found here.
Does your student love to play with math and with puzzles? Check out the Mathletes! They meet in G209 on Tuesdays at lunch. Students who participate have the opportunity to compete against other schools' Math Clubs.